I am a qualified hypnotherapist and member of the Hypnotherapy Association – subscribing to their code of ethics.
I’m professional and passionate about what I do and like to make the therapy an uplifting process with great back up support. My approach is intuitive but not assuming-I don’t use ‘magic’ but work with you and your subconscious to help you make changes quickly and effectively.
I am based near Saltash as well as having a consultation room on Mutley Plain in Plymouth. I can also see clients both face to face and via Skype
As part of my hypnotherapy package I offer:
- Personally tailored hypnotherapy sessions
- Telephone and email support between sessions
- Further reading and homework tasks (don’t worry, they’re fun!)
- A recording of our session to listen to at home
- Ongoing support and discounted group sessions